Box Wines Packaged with Italian Style and Flair The Ultimate Accessories!
White Plains, NY — This new 2013 summer/fall season brings new styles, new colors and a new name for Cantina di Soave’s category-smashing Viama (vi-AH-ma) boxed wines, presented in a chic 1.5-liter handbag-style. By ditching the dowdy box in favor of a shapely, feminine, easy-to-carry handbag, Cantina di Soave in 2012 created a new, game-changing category with its debut collection of fashion-forward, high-quality, attractively priced wines from the Veneto region of Northeast Italy.
Fresh off the Italian catwalks, Viama’s 2013 collezione privata presents the following two new and exciting fashionista blends, each sporting a complementary blend of native Veneto grape varieties:
Viama Bianco delle Venezie IGT 2012: stunning in turquoise — this season’s coolest color, Viama’s summery white wine ensemble sports snappy, refreshing green apple, pear, peachy-floral accents.
Viama Rosso delle Venezie IGT 2012: presented in classic black, a fashion staple in every woman’s wardrobe. Rich red berries and currants are tasteful, elegant favorites in this red wine blend
The two new blends join Viama’s existing collection, comprising:
- Viama Garganega-Pinot Grigio, presented in beige
- Viama Rosé in pink
- Viama Merlot-Pinot Noir in eye-catching scarlet
Fans of the collection will also notice a discreet brand name make-over, from last year’s Volére to the more readily pronounceable Viama — but the Cantina di Soave quality and style remain the same.
Within months of the initial 2012 release, sales soared thanks to accolades from the fashion world, such as In-Style magazine, and wine critics, with the Merlot-Pinot Noir 2011 named “Best of Year,” by Wine Enthusiast.
“From the moment of release, this brand caught fire. By the close of 2012, after just six months, U.S. sales had reached 45,000 cases – a phenomenal achievement for a debut brand. With demand for Italian wines at record levels and women seeking stylish accessible wines that are beautiful inside and out, the Viama Collection is a ‘must-have’ — a collection of wines that sells itself!”
Enore Ceola, C.E.O/Managing Director of Mionetto USA and MW Imports
Brought to you by Cantina di Soave, the Viama line of stylish wines boasts:
- Green appeal: shatter-proof, lightweight recyclable packaging for a reduced carbon footprint
- Convenient and portable, with a hands-free shoulder strap
- The indispensable accessory for wedding showers, Girls Nights Out, home entertaining, the book club, plus picnics, beach parties and other outdoor festivities
- Easy-to-pour spigot tucked on the side
- Fresh! Fresh! Fresh! Vacuum-sealed to remain fresh after opening for up to four weeks
- Packed six to a case in outer shippers that resemble a designer trunk.
- Guaranteed fly-off-the-shelf store appeal
Viama wines retail for approximately $15 per 1.5L
Imported by MW Imports of White Plains, NY
Contact: Jane Kettlewell, Creative Palate Communications
T: 718-704-4041 E: Jane@CPalate.com